I’m going to get fatter than I am now so that I have more space to get this fucking tattooed on my body.
The spoopiest part of this skeleton bird decoration is the complete lack of knowledge in basic skeletal anatomy
somebody please draw this creature with skin on because i think it would be horrifying because those are basically long fingers
well that was fun
Have fun in your nightmares, kids.
who the fuck sculpted this thing and said yes. this looks so real. and how did the people replicating it not go UM? HOW. IT’S ON THE TAIL TOO. I’M REALLY UPSET.
Have i ever told you guys how much i absolutely adore corsets
I animated my incredibly indulgent headcanon
good thing tumblr was down because otherwise I would have been too distracted to finish this thing haha…
trying to get more variety into their silhouettes or somethin… wow. maybe i should first figure out of in what style i would like this to be. yay nothing even makes any sense.
On that day, Tumblr received a grim reminder….
(We are all Homestuck trash)
Michele Carragher, the head embroider on Game of Thrones, made this awesome tutorial to show how she created the dragonscale fabric that appears on several of Daenarys’ costumes in S3 and S4.
Ms. Carragher says that the dragonscale fabric was created because “In season 3 the Costume Designer Michele Clapton wanted a Dragonscale like textured embroidery that starts to emerge on three of Daenery’s costumes, which becomes heavier and more pronounced, growing and evolving as the season progresses” (Carragher).
In stages 9-11 of the tutorial we see how the textile evolves from lightly to heavily embellished. This progression is meant to illustrate Daenarys’ personal growth and the growth of her dragons (source).
Don’t care about Game of Thrones but that shit is cool
how do you not care about game of thrones you plebe
quick colour tryout in PS
So these are pretty popular in japan nowadays. They’re these sandwiches made with a sweet japanese milk bread that are filled with whipped cream and strawberries.
When I first saw a picture, I assumed they were just using some cake as the “bread” and was like, oh man, it’s a cake shaped like a sandwich.
But no. It’s a sandwich.
I was a little weirded out at first, but then I was like, “fuck it lets make this shit”.
So I spent all day on the bread, and just whipped up the cream and cut the strawberries minutes ago and took my first bite of this simple but weird creation.
Lord all-fucking-mighty that was good.
10/10 would foodgasm over again.
Try this recipe, you won’t regret it.
Ichigo Cream Sandwich
- 3 Slices Japanese Milk Bread (click for recipe)
- approximately 1 1/2 cups whipped cream (click for recipe)
- 3 Large strawberries sliced sort of thinly
- Make the Japanese Milk Bread by following this recipe
- Once the bread is cooled off, start to cut about 3 slices.
- Cut the crusts off of the bread slices and then cut them diagonally.
- Now for the whipped cream. Make that shit by following this recipe.
- Once that’s done, slice up your strawberries (slice more if you want) and prep them for placing onto the sandwiches.
- Cover both triangle bread slices with whipped cream, then put strawberry slices on one of the creamed up triangles, then top it with the other whipped cream’d bread triangle and bam. Strawberry and Cream Sandwich.
- You can like add other fruits if you want, or make it into a weird psuedo cake by covering it in chocolate sauce or something.
AND BAM. RECIPE DONE. Are you proud? You should be. Unless you didn’t make your own bread and you (GOD FUCKING FORBID) used canned/premade whipped cream.
I can accept not using home made bread, since it does take forever, but lord almighty if you don’t use your own home made whipped cream and you use that gross chemical stuff instead i will eND YOU.
ahem. now that we’re all calm, enjoy your weird but hella good sandwich, yo. Enjoy that shit.